Top tools for Full Stack Web Developer that you should know in 2023🎇
This blog is for you if you want to learn which tools is widely used for Full Stack Web Developer.
Postman is one of the most popular software testing tools which is used for API testing. With the help of this tool, developers can easily create, test, share, and document APIs.
Why use postman?
- Accessibility - One can use it anywhere after installing Postman into the device by simply logging in to the account.
- Use Collections - Postman allows users to build collections for their API-calls. Every set can create multiple requests and subfolders. It will help to organize the test suites.
- Test development - To test checkpoints, verification of successful HTTP response status shall be added to every API- calls.
- Automation Testing - Tests can be performed in several repetitions or iterations by using the Collection Runner or Newman, which saves time for repeated tests.
- Creating Environments - The design of multiple environments results in less replication of tests as one can use the same collection but for a different setting.
- Debugging - To effectively debug the tests, the postman console helps to track what data is being retrieved.
- Collaboration - You can import or export collections and environments to enhance the sharing of files. You may also use a direct connection to share the collections. Continuous integration-It can support continuous integration.
2) Color Palette
When setting up a website, a top priority is to get the color palette. There are a lot of websites who gives the services, some of few are
Scalable Vector Graphics, or SVG, is a vector image format for 2-D graphics that are based on the Extensible Markup Language (XML) paradigm.
An SVG can be written from scratch by simply starting a new file in any code editor or IDE, and saving it with a .svg extension. Following typical XML semantics, all of the code is wrapped inside opening and closing tags. Often metadata about the file is stored first, such as the id and creator of the file. Within the initial tag, the desired size of the image is specified with the “viewBox” parameter, with values given for height and width.
Some sites that creates SVG are,
5) VS Code
This is the most important tool for a web developer. It’s both lightweight and powerful. Initially, it comes with a basic feature but you can customize it for your need by downloading extensions.
There are so many VS extensions available ranging from debugging, connecting to git, deploying into the cloud, like Azure and AWS, and much more.
There is a good chance that you are already familiar with VS Code but if you don’t I strongly suggest you learn VS Code in 2023.
Docker are essential for a web developer. Containers not only make development easy but also make deployment smooth. Instead of deploying your application and its dependencies separately, you deploy a container, which is both easier to manage and scale.
Docker is one of the most popular container platforms for developers and a must-know tool for Web Developers.
Whether you are a frontend developer or a backend geek, I strongly suggest you learn Docker in 2023.
There are a lot of Git clients available online, both GUI and command line but if you work on windows and love command line then nothing is better than GitBash.
Though VS Code and other IDEs already provide GitHub integration, sometimes you prefer to work on command line particularly if you are committing a large block of code or merging changes from different branch. It's easy to execute all the command in Linux but in Windows it's bit challenging that's where GitBash comes in picture.
Many of you don’t know what are SAAS and some of you might be thinking that is it the same as “SaaS” (Software as a Service) like Microsoft 365?
Sass is a CSS preprocessor, which adds special features like variables, nested rules and mixin(sometimes referred to as syntactic sugar) into regular CSS. We all know writing CSS is messy. More so when reviewing the code which other people have written. I find SASS is the answer to that. It helps you to write clean code which is understandable.
I strongly encourage Web Designers and frontend developers to take a look at SAAS in 2023.
Figma is the first interface design tool based in the browser, making it easier for teams to create User interface designs for software or any design work.
That's all about some of the best tools every full-stack developer should learn in 2023 to increase your productivity and keep upskilling yourself. Always remember, a craftsman is as good as their tools, so always strive for learning advanced tools. So that you can deliver product in less time.
Thanks for reading my blog. If you have something to share you can always comment down below.
Did you find this article valuable?
Support Sagar Medtiya by becoming a sponsor. Any amount is appreciated!